Search This Blog

Monday, July 16, 2007

Dog Days of Summer Theatre

"Hot enough for ya?"
I used to try to come up with a clever comeback whenever someone would say that to me.
Now I just kick them in the shins.
Hard.

Well, you know what's fun to do on a nice warm summer evening? Go see a show!

Here's a few to look at this week:

Beauty and the Beast - Front Range Music Theatre
Henry double-nominee David Ambroson as the Beast.

I Love You, You're Perfect Now Change - The Avenue Theater
I'm hearing lots of good stuff about this one, piglets.

Not Now, Darling - Miner's Alley Playhouse
I already told you about this one, kids. you know I don't like to repeat myself. (Okay, yes I do.)

Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf? - Paragon Theatre
Always good stuff coming out of Paragon. I'm anxious to see their take on the classic.

Caught In The Net - Spotlight Theatre
Got-2-B LOL sequel to Run For Your Wife. I'm going Friday night. I'll let you know.

Get out of the heat and take in a show!

No comments: