Search This Blog

Monday, August 13, 2007

Hungry Like the Wolf: Donuts!!!!

Hello, cherubs.
I just wanted to take a quick moment to throw a shout out to my favorite little donut shop in Denver:
Walton's Donuts, located at 6603 Leetsdale Drive, bakes up some of the best donuts I have tasted in a long, long time: old-fashioneds, raised, cake, you name it.
Plus, they have a couple of homemade-style breakfast sandwiches that put the fast-food counterparts to shame.
I myself have decided to incorporate more fruit into my diet, so I'm happy to say that they have an apple fritter to die for on their menu. (That counts. I'm sure it does.)
Walton's Donuts is in the little strip mall next to the 7-11 at Monaco and Leetsdale. They're open from 5am to 3pm Monday through Saturday, so stop in some morning and give them a try.
Just save a couple of the blueberry cake donuts for me. (Hey! More fruit!)

No comments: