Search This Blog

Saturday, February 21, 2009

The Best Laid Plans

I had intended to have lots of photos and fun information about the 2009 RMTA festival to share with you over several blog entries, but, as some of you who know me beyond cyberspace are aware, all has not been well in the wolf den of late, and I have been busying myself with quite a few blog-unrelated tasks for a few weeks.
Things have settled down a bit, and, for those of you who have shared your concerns and kind thoughts, thank you. My dad is doing much better. He's a tough old cowboy, that one.
I will say again as I often do that I continue to be astounded by the number of you out there who read and enjoy my blog and by those who express concern when there is a lengthy gap in the entries.
Rest assured, the blog will continue. I'm still here.
Look for more entries in the coming days, and thank you for your support.

No comments: