Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

The Return

Okay, that break was a little longer than I had planned, but it was good for me to go offline (sort of) for a bit. I have missed writing the blog a little, though. (I won't ask if you've missed me.)
A couple of changes:
I'm going to abandon the 7-day-a-week format for a 5-day-a-week format. That gives me two days per week off. that's not to say that I won't ever post anything on the weekends; I just won't feel compelled to do so. That means the Save-the-World Saturday and Sunday Superhero go away, but I'm going to cover all of the Save-the-World Saturday type stuff on my other blog A Little Hero Worship, and I will link to those posts here. As for the Sunday Superhero posts, well, those will probably pop up from time to time as wild cards.
Also, on Mondays, I'm going to double-up. Mondays will feature both a Monday Motivator and a new feature, the Monday Money-Saver. I don't know about the rest of you folks, but money has been pretty tight for me lately, and I'm always looking for ways to make my dollar go just a little further. What I find out, I'll share with you all on Mondays.
My hope is that there will be more podcasts in the future and even an original video feature or two. We'll just have to see how it goes.

No comments: