Search This Blog

Friday, March 7, 2008

What about Brian?

Every once in a while, to feed my narcissistic inner beast, I re-read a blog entry I've written. Well, as I read over my blog about MSCD's The Foreigner, I saw that something was missing. I had written a very short paragraph about how Brian Kusic, as Ellard, very nearly stole the show away from Ben Cowhick's brilliant Charlie -- nearly.
Somehow I must have deleted that paragraph doing some cut-and-paste maneuver that obviously had me out of my depth.
So, sorry, Brian. Folks, The Foreigner runs just a couple more nights, so, if you haven't seen it yet, you'd better step on it. Brian, Ben, Jessica, Jeff, and the rest of the cast really put on a heck of a great show under the direction of Terry Dodd.
Here is the info on the show:
The Foreigner by Larry Shue
Directed by Terry Dodd
February 28- March 1 & March 6-8, 2008 @ 7:30 PM
March 9 @ 2:30 PM
MSCD King Center Studio Theatre
On the Auraria Campus in Denver
(Located right next to the Tivoli STudent Union)
For reservations, call 303-556-2296
*Only two weekends!*

No comments: