Search This Blog

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Phantom of the Opera, Part Deux

Every time I've mentioned this when out and about, I am met with exclamations of disbelief. Well, for those naysayers, here's your proof. Andrew Lloyd-Webber is really working on a sequel to the long-running and highly-lucrative West End, Broadway, and all-around worldwide hit stage production, The Phantom of the Opera.
The sequel is currently titled Phantom: Love Never Dies. Rejected alternate titles include: Phantom - Beating a Dead Horse, and Well, One Can Never Own Too Many Castles. (Yes, I did make up that last part, thanks for playing.)

I don't know what to say about this one, folks, but, if it's a success, we can probably expect to see eight sequels to Cats.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh good. i really like cats.

Anonymous said...

Oh. I see what you did there. Well played, sir...well played!