Search This Blog

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Branching Out: Hello, Seattle

I know there are a few of you in the Pacific Northwest who read my blog already, and perhaps there are a few more out there, so I wanted to let you readers in the Seattle area know that one of our Rocky Mountain directors is branching out with a production in the shadow of the Space Needle. (Yes, I know that there actually has to be sunshine for there to be a shadow -- just roll with it.)
Bernie Cardell, one of the Front Range's busiest directors, has been commuting between cities to direct Three Viewings, which will open January 16th and runs through February 7th. The three-part play will also feature recent Colorado transplant to Seattle Mari Geasair reprising her role from the 2004 Denver production. (I saw it. You definitely want to catch it.)
For more information, check out the Cheshire Cat Theatre website.
Bernie's next Colorado project, for my local readers, will be Once Upon a Mattress (one of my all-time favorites) in February for the Longmont Theatre Company.

No comments: