Search This Blog

Monday, January 18, 2010

Miss Me?

As I mentioned on Twitter, I decided to take sort of an unscheduled break from my blog for a few weeks. No big deal. It’s just that sometimes there are more important things in the world than a blog. Even mine.
Still, I’m back now, and I’m going to try a new approach to the weblog this year. Look for more frequent, but shorter, thematic entries. (Rest assured that this will not preclude the occasional “soapbox” rants that you all enjoy so much.) I will also be starting up the daily Twitter links as well. Subsequent entries will detail how that’s going to work.
One thing that I am hoping for from you, dear readers, is a bit more discussion in the comments section. I have kept the settings such that it is very simple for you to chime in with your opinion (anonymously, if you are so inclined). I have to police my comments section, because the settings also make it easy for spamming, but I am willing to keep doing so in order that everyone who reads my blog feels welcome to comment. Please do, and don’t worry about disagreeing with me.
I firmly believe that it is your universal privilege to be wrong.
Kidding aside, I am not above having my opinion changed by a persuasive argument. It has happened before . . . once.
I would like for this blog to be more interactive, and a big part of doing that will require your participation.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're on! Hopefully a few of us "regulars" will post more...comments begetting comments and all that jazz!

Good luck in the new year...look forward to hearing what you have to say!

~Erica