Search This Blog

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Now THAT'S Spam!

I've had one of my e-mail addresses for just a shade over ten years. Periodically, I get waves of spam e-mails, most of which are annoying. Every once in a while, though, I get one that defies both explanation and description. Some of these are nothing short of epic. The one I received today fits into that category:

From: Clayton Dingledein [e-mail omitted]

Subject: Buenos noches!

For+ykour+throbbing+manhood . . .

[web address omitted]

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

It jail !! With an friendly, serenely !! 
To swordsman favorably .,.
On my Hampshire attractions pretends.,. 
So dottles subsided, womanly,.
 
I have no idea what the product is, but I ordered seven of them.
Kudos, Mr. Dingledein! You are indeed a spammer among spammers. I hope that your seat in hell has a better view than everyone else's.

No comments: