Search This Blog

Sunday, March 21, 2010

How About That Sondheim?

It's short notice I know, but I only just had the idea a few minutes ago.
Tomorrow is Stephen Sondheim's birthday, and I thought I would collect your favorite Sondheim stories and memories to put in tomorrow's blog.
Have you had a challenging or fun experience in a Sondheim show as an actor or audience member? Have you ever befuddled an audition accompanist by showing up with a Sondheim song? (I did that once. Once.) What's your favorite Sondheim show or song? Have you ever met the man himself?
Comment here or email me at badwolf1013@gmail.com or RT me on twitter: badwolf1013. (You are following me on Twitter, aren't you?)
In the meantime, here's a fun little song written by Alan Chapman that is both a loving tribute and a sharp spoof of the legendary composer:

Everybody Wants to be Sondheim
Uploaded by tobiagorrio. - See more comedy videos.

No comments: