Search This Blog

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Kevin Brown is Alive and Well and Living in Boston

Well, Malden, technically.
Many Denver theatre folk know Kevin pretty well, and audiences will remember him from his many performances in the area with Boulder Dinner Theatre, Town Hall Arts Center, Magic Moments, Carousel Dinner Theater and more. Kevin now lives in the Boston area, and he's in the middle of rehearsals for the cabaret classic Jacques Brel is Alive and Well and Living in Paris with the Burlington Players opening May 7th.
Here's a brief write-up in one of the local papers.
I figured that some of my local readers would be interested in knowing what good ol' Kev was up to these days, and - for anyone reading in the Boston area - I just want to say that, in addition to being one of my best friends, Kevin Brown is also one wikkid frickin' pissa of a performer, if you get my meaning.
Sounds like it's going to be a great show, so see it if you can.
I've been going through my files for a recent picture of Kevin for those of you in Denver who haven't seen him in so long you've forgotten what he looks like. This one is from a few years back:



Well, it made me laugh.

Knock 'em dead, Kevin.

No comments: