Search This Blog

Sunday, April 1, 2007

My favorite joke

It is April 1st, a traditional day for tomfoolery and whimsy. Rather than try to hoodwink you with some sort of an elaborate prank (some guy on a message board I sometimes visit posted "USA drops atomic bomb on Iraq." . . . wanker), I thought I'd share with you one of my favorite jokes. It's not my favorite joke. I can't post that one here.

Prince Charles is on a hunting party with his entourage one brisk morning when a villager happens across their path. Prince Charles raises his rifle and points it at the villager. The villager waves his arms frantically and yells, "No, no, Your Majesty! I am not a moose!"
Prince Charles immediately shoots the villager. The Prince's chief advisor turns to Charles and says, "Sire, did you not hear that man? He said he wasn't a moose!"
Prince Charles put his hand to his head and laughed. "Oooooohhhh. I thought he said 'I am a moose."

No, you read it right. I have a very strange sense of humor.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ROFLMAO...Woo, hoo, it's my favorite joke!!