Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Pete Nelson's passing

Denver actor Pete Nelson passed away Sunday morning after a battle with colon and liver cancer. John Moore's article in the Denver post is here. I'm sorry that I never got a chance to work with Pete. He was an impressive actor. I was particularly moved by his performance in last year's The Weir at The Denver Vic. I didn't know him particularly well, but what little I did get to know him, I'd say he sure seemed like a hell of a nice guy.
The funeral is today at 2pm, and there are more details about that in John's article.
Please keep Pete's memory in mind and support local theatre . . . and cancer research.
Thanks, Pete, for all the great performances.

"One touch of nature makes the whole world kin." -Troilus and Cressida, William Shakespeare

No comments: