Search This Blog

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Come Look at the Phreaks

Okay, for those of you who did not heed my advance advice here and here and have still not managed to get down to the Denver Center to see PHAMALy's production of Side Show, please now look up and to the right (on your computer screen, dope!) at that image of the wise and wonderful wolf. Now imagine him rolling his eyes, sighing, and looking at you reproachfully as he shakes his head.
Great show! Thought-provoking and entertaining!
Great cast! Jenna Bainbridge (recent Henry nominee) and Regan Linton are absolutely stunning as conjoined twins Daisy and Violet Hilton!
I told you it would be, now, didn't I?
Say it with me now:
"Big Bad Wolf told us so."
Now, get yourself down to the box office or just go online and get your tickets now. The show closes June 29th, so don't dilly-dally.
Yes, I said "dilly-dally." I have a whole pocketful of colloquialisms, and I will use them if forced to do so. Don't let's bring it to that point, hmm?
Buy the tickets.
See the show.
23 skidoo.
You know what I'm saying.

No comments: