Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Tuesday Tunes: Ain't That A Kick In The Head

So, it Tuesday Tunes on June 7th. Do you know what that means? Do you know what that means?
It's Dean Martin's birthday!!!!!
Strap in.

I always say that I want this next song to play at wedding, but who am I kidding: if I find some gal who wants to spend the rest of her life with me, she can play REO Speedwagon if she wants.

A little-known fact: Dean was very seldom ever actually drinking on stage, and he was almost never drunk. He sipped ginger ale while the rest of the Rat Pack drank, and his boozy lounge singer persona was really just an act. Here he is performing the song which would become his signature tune. Well, one of them.

I'll give you the rest of these videos without much ado. Enjoy:




Happy Tuesday, everybody.

No comments: