Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 1, 2007

365 Plays/365 Days Needs You! (No, not you, the guy behind you . . .)

Here's an opportunity to be involved in a rather unique experience:

Hey friends -

After last night's amazing spontaneity at FREAK TRAIN, we have another opportunity to be spontaneous with 365!

The plans for the upcoming Week #26 have fallen through and so I need YOU to help me get those words out there.

Meet me at the Capitol Building - on the steps facing Civic Park - on SATURDAY, MAY 12 at 3:00pm for a spur-of-the-moment reading of Week #26.

I'll be handing out roles as people arrive, or if no one comes to read I'll be reading the whole week myself (which could be worth the trip over!)

Thanks all -

Brenda Cook

Now, for those of you unfamiliar with the 365 Days/365 Plays project here is the MySpace link for the Colorado cycle of 365, and this is the 365 Days/365 Plays official site.

It sounds like fun, and it should at least make for interesting cast-party stories for weeks to come. (I'm sorry to have to be the one to tell you this, but everybody's sick of hearing how you almost lost an eye playing El Gallo . . .)

No comments: