Search This Blog

Sunday, May 20, 2007

Welcome, M.J. France!

It is with great pleasure that I welcome a good friend to the new world of blogging. Denver playwright M.J. France has started his own blog here at blogger.com called The Dynamic Center.
M.J. France (or Marc as I know him) is a history buff, a theatre buff, a prolific writer, and a great supporter of the theatrical arts here in the Denver area.
Marc has an erudite and coherent mind, and his thoughts on the world of theatre, both locally and globally, are of great merit and ought to be read by as many people as possible, theatre-lovers and otherwise.
I encourage all of you who visit my blog to drop by The Dynamic Center for a far more scholarly perspective on the world of theatre.
Welcome, Marc! (Try not to show me up too much.)

No comments: