Search This Blog

Friday, May 25, 2007

Red Herring selling fast!

I went to see Firehouse Theater Company's Red Herring last night, and I found myself having to be wait-listed to get in. After a few minutes, local playwright and my good friend, Marcus France (also author of The Dynamic Center blog) walked in the door. Marc, too, did not have reservations, so we both waited. They were just about to squeeze us in when someone showed up whose reservations had apparently been lost. Marc and I elected to give up our seats (since we had both just "dropped in" anyway), and we made reservations for tomorrow night's closing performance. Tomorrow night, too, is selling very well.
So, if you have not seen the show yet, you are going to want to make your reservations as soon as possible, and, since I believe that they're doing general seating, get there early. Show is at 8pm at the John Hand Theater located at the Colorado Free University Building in Lowry. (7653 E. 1st Place) For reservations, call 303-562-3232.
Maybe I'll see you there.

No comments: