Search This Blog

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Theatre Thursday: Talking Shop on BREACH

Okay, cherubs, I've been teasing this for a little while, and it's now ready to go.
I've been interested in getting into podcasting with this blog - particularly in round-table discussions, and my first chat was with some of the creative team behind Evolution Theatre Company's upcoming world premiere musical BREACH.

Taking part in the discussion this last Sunday at the Avenue Theater were:
Composer/Lyricist: David Nehls
Playwright: Michael Domitrovich
Director: Nick Sugar
Producer: Britta Laree

Click here for the podcast.
As I mentioned at the end of the recording, tickets are available now at:
www.avenuetheaterdenver.ticketleap.com
For more information, visit:
www.evolutiontheatredenver.com/breach.html
And, again, many thanks to Kevin MacLeod of incompetech.com for always having such great music available for my projects.

No comments: