Search This Blog

Monday, February 15, 2010

Too Much Wolf for Just One Blog

You may have noticed from the increased post count of late that I have taken a renewed interest in this blog and the accompanying Twitter account.
Well, my enthusiasm for this blog has now spilled over into a brand new blog, this one devoted to my love of movies: A Petrified Fountain of Thought launched on February 9th, and I've already got a few entries there. If you like movies, too, or are just interested in finding out about the movies I like, please drop by and give it a look.
So far, the blog entries have been devoted to one movie at a time, but I also plan to spark off a few discussions about other aspects of film "buffdom."
I will, of course, continue to write regularly here, and the surprisingly popular new feature "Movies for Theatre Geeks" will remain here as well, I just decided that I wanted to share a bit more about my love of movies of all kinds, and a second blog seemed the way to do that.
So come check it out, and, as always, please feel free to chime in.
(Bonus points for knowing the origin of the blog title, and bonus bonus points for identifying my handle: kidtwist73.)

No comments: