Search This Blog

Sunday, June 24, 2007

Update: Joseph adds another show

I just received word that Performance Now's Joseph and The Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat will be adding a 2pm matinee on Saturday, June 30th. As of this writing, the performance has not been added on the website (but check the link anyway, just in case), so I suggest that you call 303-987-7845 for tickets. These are going to go fast, too, piggies, so you'd better hustle, and take a friend.

Also, Spotlight Theatre Company's Run For Your Wife closes on the 30th. If you haven't seen it, there are few opportunities left, even with the added performance on June 28th. Take a co-worker.

Finally, Hunger Artists opened their Letters to Home readers' theatre production this weekend. It has a brief run (through July 7th), and I think it sounds like an important and timely piece of theatre. I'm planning to go next weekend myself, and I'm inviting as many people as I can.

Support local theatre.

No comments: