Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Tuesday Tunes: Back to Where You Once Belonged

In honor of today's iTunes announcement of the long-anticipated addition of the Beatles catalogue to the music service, I have decided to bring back the Tuesday Tune here to the blog. (I wasn't actually managing to stay off of the internet on Tuesdays anyway.) This time, I'm calling it the Tuesday Tunes, which I think will give me a little more leeway in the content that I choose to include. You can expect that you will still see one of my favorite local artists, Danielle Ate the Sandwich, here from time to time, and now, under the new pluralized category, I can give you a couple of tunes from her, or one from her and one from someone similar . . . or contrasting. I don't know. Anyway. The music is back.
Today, I thought it natural to share with you a few of my favorite Beatles tunes:







And, the very first Beatles song I ever heard:

Happy downloading, piglets.

No comments: