Search This Blog

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Save the World Saturday: Clear and Present Danger

I was hanging out and chatting with my friend Erica the other day, and we came to the subject of one of our mutual favorite actors, Harrison Ford. Apart from being one of Hollywood's biggest box office stars (and Han Solo, let us not forget), we were both of the opinion that he's a very decent guy.
Here's proof: Mr. Ford serves as a vice-chair on the board of directors of Conservation International, an organization committed to preserving and protecting the environment. As you know, this is a cause very near and dear to me as well.
I'll let him tell you a little more about what Conservation International does:

Harrison Ford really feels for this cause. Don't believe me? Check out this video.
Ouch.

No comments: