Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Monday (Tuesday) Motivator: Programming

I know that I missed my regular Monday Motivator entry. I was having some technical issues. So, please, stop looting, put out the car fires, and, for the love of Michael Jordan, stop hoarding all of the canned goods!
Here's the entry that was supposed to be here yesterday . . . today. All is right with the world again.

Denis Waitley is a well-known motivational speaker and author who has coached and counseled top CEOs, Olympic athletes, and even the Apollo astronauts. He has some advice for you and me as well, regarding the importance of taking control of our own brains. The computer- programmer acronym GIGO (Garbage In, Garbage Out) applies equally to binary code as it does to human grey matter. Yes, I said "binary code." If you've got a problem with that, I'll challenge you to best 2 out of 3 at Pitfall.
Honestly, I sucked at Pitfall. I suck at all video games. I'm thinking of
changing my Night Elf Mage's name to "Cadaver."
Anyway, here's Denis's advice:

Have an adventurous week, cherubs, and watch out for scorpions and crocodiles.

No comments: